This is to, once again, draw your attention to the decision of the Board of Trustees, the Governing Council, and Senate, Madonna University, Nigeria, that attendance to Convocation Ceremony is compulsory for the graduands whose names appear in the 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 convocation Brochure.
Furthermore, attendance to the Convocation is a panacea for collection of certificate for the graduands. You are consequently mandated to attend the convocation Ceremony, observing the following:
- Robe, and then join in the procession
- Sit according to your Faculty/Department
- Participate effectively in the Convocation Ceremony
- Sign in the appropriate Register provided for your Faculty/Department
- Thereafter collect your Certificate possibly same day.
Failure to adhere to the above directives will result to withholding of your certificate until you attend the University’s future Convocation Ceremony observing 1-5 above.
J. M. U. Omeje