Application is invited from qualified candidates, with a minimum Jamb score of 140 for Admission into the following Programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session in Madonna University, Nigeria:
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
Medicine and Surgery
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND ARTS
Department of Business Education
Department of Computer Science Education
Department of English and Literal Studies
- FACULTY OF THE SOCIAL SCIENCES
Library and Information Science
- OTHER PROFESSIONAL DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF MANAGEGMENT SCIENCES
Department of Accounting
Department of Banking and Finance
Department of Business Administration
Department of Marketing
Department of Public Administration
Department of Entrepreneurs
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHARMACY
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Food Science and Technology
- JOINT UNVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB)The Programme leads to the Award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level at Madonna University Nigeria, as well as Overseas.Eligibility for this Programme is possession of minimum credit level passes in a maximum of 2 (two) sittings in at least, five, (5) subjects, (English Language) inclusive which must be relevant to the candidates desired course of Study in the University.DURATION
The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one Academic Session of 2 (two) Semesters.
- PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
The Programmes are designed as very intensive courses which inherently harmonized with NUC minimum Academic Standard that aim at providing candidates with a solid foundation for Studies in the University and preparing candidates to participate in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations(UTME), Senior School Certificate Examination Council (SSCE), National Examination Council (NECO) and National Business and Technical Examination Board ( NABTEB).
The candidates seeking for Admission into this Programme must have attempted SSCE, NECO, or NABTEB. Therefore the Programme is designed to prepare candidates for SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB Examinatons which paves the way for them to pass and seek for Admission into the University.
ADMISSION INTO ALL THE ABOVE PROGRAMMES SHALL BE STRICTLY BASED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
J. M. U. Omeje